The Trading Widget lets you place buy and sell orders on the altrady application without having to go to your exchange accounts. For as long as you have connected your exchange API to the altrady desktop application, then you can take advantage of the software's trading features.
The left side of the widget is where you can place your buy orders while the right side of the widget is designated for sell orders. You will find the following Trading Widget menus:
- Type: Choose between Limit or Market. Limit lets you configure the percentage of assets to be bought/sold and the buying/selling price. Market follows the current price of the coin and you can only set the percentage of assets to be bought/sold.
- Spend: This lets you choose a percentage of your coin assets to be spent for buying a particular cryptocurrency.
- Sell: This lets you choose a percentage of your coin assets to be sold.
- Price: You can choose to manually set the dollar price for the coin or drag points on the chart to the level that you want to buy or sell a coin. You may also click the drop-down arrow and choose among the Bid Price, Ask Price, or Last Price of the market.
- Buy: This gives you a summary of the amount of the coins to be bought in crypto and dollar terms.
- Receive: This gives you a summary of the amount of coins you will receive after the transaction in crypto and dollar terms.
- Place Order: Click this button when you are done filling out the necessary fields.